Smart Technology + Smart Business Ideas
Fundamental to the successful transition of Service providers to the NDIS is the need for the “smart use of technologies”. (See NDIA Strategic Plan)
Technology by itself however is not enough. It must be coupled with a new way of thinking – a paradigm shift from the provision of bulk group funding and services to personalised consumer-focused, business minded practices. To survive economically service providers must integrate Smart Business Ideas into their day-to-day operational activities without compromising their organisational mission.
We believe that at the core of any successful business should be a smart, dynamic, innovative platform, that “houses” the client information you need now and helps to position your organisation to manage effectively this significant industry initiative.
Here at Smart Seamless Systems we have combined extensive industry experience with a mature but innovative technology to produce an industry specific application, we call Streamline Edge NDIS. This application and associated services are designed to deliver and support these practical outcomes:
- Customer Engagement – Both employees and customers can engage with each other via smart devices such as tablets, smart phones and even smart watches. These devices coupled with community portals enable friendly & efficient collection and dissemination of information, a critical component in a time poor industry.
- Reputation – Our senior consultants are well experienced in supporting clients through major organisational and cultural change, and are able to deliver the practical guidance and hands on support with communication plans, branding/marketing strategies, cultural change programs and leadership skills to ensure your reputation is not just preserved but enhanced during and after the implementation of NDIS.
- Risk Mitigation – There are significant risk factors to consider especially at times like these. Our solution delivers solid, enforceable, audit-able, measurable, efficient processes that serve to mitigate and effectively manage risk factors throughout the transition and beyond.
- Operational Effectiveness is supported and enhanced through the delivery of “end-to-end” seamless processes from inquiry & enrollment through to NDIS claiming and reporting.
- Adaptability – Templated systems and processes that tackle the complexity of the new requirements, and yet are flexible, innovative and provide room for growth as both the scheme and industry adapts & changes. This means you can implement now without fear of redundancy in the future!
- Quality & Safety – our Accredited training programs ensure consistency of work practices, customer service, data quality and support a safe and confident culture.
- Enhanced Deployment Capacity – Our streamlined, templated, proven approach delivers rapid deployment options whilst reducing disruption, workload and budget impacts to what can be already stretched resources within your organisation.